Listing Requirements for Exchanges
Logo: BiblePay Logo
- 1a. Please supply a detailed description of your coin
- BiblePay is a secure deflationary blockchain developed to benefit those in distress.
- 1b. What is the innovation in your coin?
- We are the first coin with the KJV Bible compiled in the source- utilizing the Bible in the hashing algorithm, while spreading the gospel throughout the IT community. The blocks also hash to chained bible verses. We also have a unique proof-of-distributed computing mining algorithm built in that rewards users for cancer mining against [email protected] See our whitepaper:
- 1c. How is it different from other coins?
- 10% of our emission goes directly to sponsor orphans through compassion.com and other highly efficient and voted in charities. We also have the PODC (proof-of-distributed-computing) algorithm, which rewards our miners for cancer-mining. We also have Sanctuaries, a flavor of masternodes, with monthly budgets and governance. We are truly a charitable decentralized autonomous organization (DAO). Our POBh algorithm compensates full node participation by rewarding CPU-equipped nodes with the block reward (while not rewarding GPU/ASICS). This means biblepay subsidizes full nodes that stay online. We primarily reward our PODC network for cancer-mining, instead of wasting energy on SHA hashing - meaning our network is doing useful work. We are also deflationary, in that our coin emission rate is reduced by 18% per year.
- 2. Which coin are you cloned or forked from?
- 3. How long has the coin been in development?
- 14 months.
- 4. How many members in your development team and what country are you based out of?
- We have 4 developers and we are primarily based out of the United States. Our team: https://www.biblepay.org/cryptoguru/#team
- 5. Do any of your core members have previous experience working with or have founded a crypto-related business?
- Yes, Robert Andrews has over one million lines of github cryptocurrency related commits across several projects (Stratis-biblepay, biblepayd, Univ of Ruhr Cryptocurrency security mitigation, Major Exchange (NDA) performance commits, and a $10 million project protected by NDA, and the DAHF). Licht has created an entire web site - biblepay-central. Javier has created both the Biblepay android mobile wallet and the iphone wallet. Rob and Licht have created homemade mining pools for biblepay.
- 6. Is the coin pre-mined? If so, what is the pre-mine amount / percentage?
- We had No premine, no foundation block was set aside, and 0% was reserved during go-live for budgetary purposes.
- 7. Are two members of your development team prepared to provide full ID verification?
- 8. What exchanges is your coin / token currently listed on?
- BiblePay is listed on C-CEX, QIEX, SouthXChange and CryptoBridge.
- 9. What is the consensus mechanism of the coin / token? e.g., PoS, PoW, Masternode etc
- Our consensus mechanism (for our 205 blocks per day) is Proof-of-Bible-Hash, which is a flavor of POW. This is a CPU mined algorithm.
- 10. Please provide your complete coin / token specification?
- Our POBH Spec: http://pool.biblepay.org/Docs/BiblePay_White_Paper_Old.pdf
Our whitepaper: https://www.biblepay.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/06/biblepay-whitepaper-single-cover-April2018.pdf
Our PODC Spec: https://wiki.biblepay.org/Distributed_Computing
- 11. Please provide a detailed explanation of your distribution plan? (Mining / Premine / Airdrop / ICO & other sales / Other)
- We have a deflationary emission schedule, (emitting a max of 5.2 billion coins by 2050) and we are currently emitted at 800,000,000 as of August 2018.
In summary our blocks generate a deflating reward starting at 20,000 bbp per block, with 38.5% going to Sanctuaries (those are our masternodes).
The other 38.5% is given to our cancer-mining budget.
17.5% is reserved for our superblock budget (governance).
From the 17.5% we pay our charity vendors (recurring orphanage sponsorships).
See http://accountability.biblepay.org for detailed revenue and expenses.
Out of our 17.5% governance budget, we plan on spending 5% on IT, 2.5% for Public Relations campaigns, and 2.5% for Peer-to-peer (social media, airdrops) and pay-to-preech features.
- 12. Please provide a percentage breakdown of the distribution
- 1. Were funds raised, digital or fiat, to support the launch of your coin?
- No, we did not have an ICO, nor were funds raised, and we have no premine.
- If you conducted an ICO (crowdsale), Private Sale or Presale etc., please answer all the following questions to assist us with our review of your coin
- BiblePay did not have an ICO.
|This section does not apply to BiblePay
When was the ICO / private sale / pre-sale conducted? Please provide dates.
What percentage of your coin / token was offered up for sale?
What was your coin / token sale price? (USD)
How much was raised during the sale? (USD & BTC/ETH)
How many contributors participated in your sale?
Is there any remaining allocation of coins or tokens yet to be distributed?
Please supply a detailed rundown of how the raised funds will be used?
Is the lockup period for team allocated funding and early investors more than 1 year? If not, please explain why.
Please provide an additional written description of the sale which will provide additional information in order to assist us in the review of your project.
- For Bitcoin derived coins we require the following information
- 3.1 Github source code URL
- 3.2 Block explorer URL with the ability to search addresses (required)
- 3.3 Name of coin
- 3.4 Ticker code of coin
- 3.5 Website of coin
- 3.6 Square logo of at least 100 x 100 px (preferably transparent so it works with our dark theme also)
- For Ethereum ERC20 tokens we require the following information
- We are Bitcoin derived
• Contract address: NA • Token name: NA • Token ticker code: NA • Decimal positions: NA • Square logo of at least 100 x 100 px (preferably transparent so it works with our dark theme also): NA • Link to contract on etherscan.io: NA • Website of token: NA
For all coins and tokens please provide as many of the following URLs as possible:
- 4.1 CoinMarketCap
- 4.2 BitCoinTalk Announcement
- 4.3 Forum
- 4.4 Twitter
- 4.5 Discord
- 4.6 Slack Channel
- 4.7 Telegram Group
- 4.8 YouTube Video (up to 5)
- 4.9 Wallet Link
Ongoing obligations for Coin / Development teams
1. We are obligated to give at least 14 days notice of any updates or maintenance required e.g., technical problems, significant code or protocol changes. This is extremely critical in terms of hardforks.
2. Any issues which will affect deposits or withdrawals of your coin / token from an exchange.
3. Any issues with your coin, including network functionality problems, hacks, as soon as you become aware of them.
4. If you are conducting a coin swap we require as much notice as possible. We aim to give our community 30 days notice of any impending coin swap. Swaps are approved on a case by case basis and are solely at our own discretion.
5. A minimum of 30 days notice if you want our assistance with an air drop. Be aware that support for this is solely at our discretion.