Why are Christians commanded to love the Jews
Why are Christians commanded to Love the Jews?
- The Gentiles were grafted in. (Romans 11:11). The Jews committed idolatry, God got angry over this, and blessed the Gentiles (to make the Jews jealous).
It is reasoned by biblical scholars that this resulting Gentile grace is actually how the USA was created.
God said he is a jealous God, and after his bride committed adultery, he wanted her to be jealous.
It wasn't until 1948 that the Jews received their land of milk and honey back into their control, and they came from all ends of the earth as the Bible predicted.
- Jews are Gods chosen people and will be blessed. We must support them in order to stay grafted in after God focuses on the Jews again.
- Genesis 12:3 - I will bless them that bless Israel and curse those that Curse Thee- this means Israel and Israels people
- Romans 15:27 - The Gentiles have Shared in the Jews Spiritual Gifts, they are indebted to minister
- Jesus was a Jew himself, and practiced the Mosaic law growing up
- Psalm 122:6, Pray for the Peace of Jerusalem, they shall prosper that love the.
- Luke 7:5, The Gentile deserves the blessing of God because he loves the nation of Israel
- Israel was created by an act of GOD