Difference between revisions of "Spiritual-Warfare-I"
|Line 52:||Line 52:|
See more about the Full Armor of God Here:
See more about the Full Armor of God Here:
Revision as of 16:16, 18 February 2019
Spiritual Warfare is nothing to take lightly. It is a serious battle that your spirit will fight within the second Heaven.
Fighting directly against the Devil opens a door in your life to spiritual attacks. It also gives the enemy a right to attack your family, your pets and your assets.
If you are living in sin, do not attempt this battle, as serious damage may come back to you, as if you are not 'covered', the door will be wide open for the enemy to harm you in any way possible.
You must not be holding grudges against others, you must not be half in the world, you must not be expirimenting in sinful activities (for example drinking alcohol and attempting to repent), you must be living a committed life for Jesus and picking up your cross daily.
Additionally a spiritual battle might last an entire year. You have to count the costs before entering the battle, and realize this battle takes sacrifice and perseverance.
- Some tips before you decide:
- You must not have a judgemental attitude towards pastors, men-of-God, or anyone. The reason I mention this, is the last warfare campaign I was readying for, a few warriors raised an issue with Training Materials being supplied by one of the well known church organizations (that they thought were too materialistic). However the materials themselves were professional, solid and backed by scripture. God told our leader: Tell these people they are judgemental, and not to judge my servants! So please, you must be humble.
- Strife: You must not react to people who point the finger at you in a spiteful, or mean spirited way. The devil will test you after you spend days battling his demons. He will do this in your most sensitive areas. One way to get at you is to prod you by choosing an e-mail or a job or a co-worker or anyone to tell you something that "pushes your buttons". The key is to not react (and take the bait). If you do you will invite demons of strife into your life, and you cannot risk that as a warrior of God.
- Count the Costs: This battle involves dedicated commitment - of time and energy for consistency in the prayer closet, and, involves sacrifice, because you are being asked to pick up your cross and represent Christ in a Holy way. If you don't believe you will make it to the end, please don't volunteer. This is similar to counting the costs before waging war with a King on the National Level.
- You must take the armor of God, the protection and covering prayers and the warfare very seriously. Do not shoddily enter battle without all protection on. This is equivalent to giving the enemy an easy shot at you and could result in severe damage to your health, peace and safety, finances, and life in general.
Once you decide that you have what it takes, you have to establish daily cover (cover by a Christian friends prayer, cover by God, cover by the armor and cover by daily prayers); we will explain each of these.
Before entering into spiritual warfare, you must put on the armor:
10 Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might.
11 Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.
12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.
13 Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.
14 Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with truth, and having on the breastplate of righteousness;
15 And your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace;
16 Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked.
17 And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God:
18 Praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, and watching thereunto with all perseverance and supplication for all saints;
To put on the armor, pray this: Lord, I thank you for your Armor! I put on the Belt of Truth, the Breastplate of Righteousness, the Shoes of Peace, the Shield of Faith, the Helmet of Salvation, and the Sword of the Spirit!
- The weapons are:
- Girdle or Belt of Truth
- Breastplate of Righteousness
- Shoes of the Preparation of the Gospel of Peace (or Shoes of Peace)
- Shield of Faith
- Helmet of Salvation
- Sword of the Spirit
See more about the Full Armor of God Here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lOEYH5SyGfU&feature=youtu.be