From BiblePay Wiki
- How do I order a pizza with BIBLEPAY?
- Navigate to https://www.bitrefill.com/buy/dominos-usa/?hl=en
- Click Buy a gift card (I used the $20 option which was enough for a large pizza with one topping + delivery charges (total=$17))
- Click Add to Cart | Cart | Pay with DashPay
- When the screen refreshes you will see the Dash address (waiting for payment)
- Copy the Dash address to the clipboard
- From biblepay, click Tools | Console.
dashpay bitrefill_dash_address_on_screen dash_amount_on_screen 1
(The address and amount are quoted on the web page, you should copy those values.
NOTE: If you want to do a test run first, just change the 1 to a 0 and your BBP will not be spent.)
- Once the command succeeds you will have the TXID
- Click Claim Card | At this time the bitrefill website will be displaying your Dominos gift card credit card number and PIN
- Navigate to https://www.dominos.com/
- Order a pizza | Check Out | During Check out select GIFT CARD | Type in the Gift card # you can see in step 8 | Check Out | Deliver to Address
Congratulations! You just bought a dominos pizza in less than 7 minutes!