PODC allows blockchain energy to be used productively, to help cure cancer and fight AIDS and Malaria
With BiblePay (BBP), a Charity Cryptocurrency,
you can now earn BiblePay coins for you volunteered CPU science contributions!
You will need to perform some initial setup steps
after which BiblePay coin rewards will be distributed daily to your Wallet!
To fully receive rewards you will need to buy and hold some BiblePay coins in your Wallet, this is called "staking"
This guide is for novices and experts, please skip any steps you have already completed
PART A: Install BOINC
BOINC is the program that lets you donate your idle computer time to science projects
1. Click "Download BOINC" and Install: https://boinc.berkeley.edu/download.php
2. Reboot your Computer if asked
3. BOINC Manager should start up automatically, otherwise launch it
4. "Choose a project" >>> Select "World Community Grid" >>> Click "Next"
5. Sign in or Create an account with your email and a password >>> "Next" >>> "Finish"
1.Install BOINC (NOTE: if running headless (command line only), only install the client)
sudo aptitude install boinc-client boinc-manager
PART B: Join Team BiblePay
1. Login to World Community Grid and Click Team BiblePay page
2. Click "Join Team"
PART C: Setup BiblePay Wallet
1. Download and Install: https://www.biblepay.org/wallet/
2. Let Wallet run until it is fully synced
PART D: Send BiblePay Coins to your Wallet
OPTION A. Buy coins from an exchange:
OPTION B. Get free coins from a Faucet:
1. Create Pool Account: http://pool.biblepay.org/ >> Register Account
2. On left menu click "Faucet"
NOTE: How to Generate BiblePay Wallet Receiving Address
1. Wallet >> File >> Receiving Addresses >> New >> Label: "Staking" >> Ok
2. Right click "Staking" address >> Click Copy Address
(Command Line Users: ./biblepay-cli getaccountaddress "Staking")
PART E: Link BOINC Account to your BiblePay Wallet
1. Create a Christian Public Key (CPK) and wait 3 block confirmations (about 20 minutes)
exec cpk NICKNAME
2. Login into World Community Grid and get Verification Code
b. Top right "Settings" >> Left tab "My Profile" >>> Scroll to bottom and find Verification Code
3. BiblePay Wallet >>> Tools >>> Debug Console >>> Type in command and press enter
exec associate USERNAME VERIFICATIONCODE
Wait at least 3 blocks
4. Check your RAC (Recent Average Credit)
5. In BiblePay Wallet check the "Leaderboard" tab to see if your nickname is in the list
PART F: Calculate Staking and Daily Profits